Friday 25 September 2009

A2 Film Studies

For my second year production work I have chosen to make a film of the genre of film noir.
To help me create this 5 minute film, i have 5 friends that will help me do this, these friends are in my class and are also doing this production work for themseleves. They are Jonny Kelly, Emily Potter, Kate Parker-Hunt, and Alex Nicholson. These helpers will have alocated roles to help me create a sucessful piece of production work.

Progress
I have recently finished my film script and have yet to finish my storyboard. This is a record of the progress i have made up to now and who has helped me on my film.

21/10/09 - I met up with Johnny Kelly & Emily Potter, he helped me decide on what my characters should be like and where it should be set.
I then begun my storyboard.

11/11/09 - Jonny Kelly helped me begin my script, he helped me on the opening scene, which was then easier for me to carry on the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What film genre do you like the most

How often do you watch Horror genre films?

Followers